Blackberry BBQ Ribs
Try something new that everyone’s bound to love: Blackberry BBQ Ribs, using our very own Blackberry BBQ Sauce for a truly unique taste.
Servings: 2 racks of ribs
- Rub ribs with a blend of Loveless Cafe BBQ Dry Rub, making sure to cover all surfaces evenly.
- Smoke or bake until cooked (approximately 2 hours with low heat 300°F).
- Cut ribs into 3-bone sections and place in a roasting pan.
- Cover with Loveless Cafe Blackberry BBQ Sauce and 2 cups of blackberries (saving 1 cup for later).
- Wrap pan tightly with foil and braise in a 300°F oven for 1.5-2 hours until the meat is falling off the bone.
- Pour off 2 cups of the sauce into a bowl and add the remaining 1 cup of blackberries; stir gently.
- Pour mixture over cooked ribs. Serve warm.
- *Note: This recipe is best used on pork spareribs rather than baby back ribs.