Blackberry BBQ Pizza
A Loveless twist for your next meal! This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish that will please anyone. Submitted by Andrew P. in Nashville, TN.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F
- Lightly coat baking pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, set aside.
- Liberally coat chicken breast with Loveless Cafe Chicken Shake and place chicken in oiled pan.
- Bake chicken in the oven for 15 minutes, flip the chicken over and bake for 10 more minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn up oven to 425*F.
- Cut cooled chicken into 1/2 inch cubes, set aside.
- On a pizza stone or baking tray, sprinkle with flour or corn meal. Roll dough into a 10” round circle, roll edges to form the crust. Allow to set for 15 minutes before topping.
- Spread Loveless Cafe Blackberry BBQ Sauce evenly on the dough.
- Top evenly with mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cooked chicken pieces over the cheese and add any other toppings you might enjoy.
- Place pizza in preheated 425* oven for about 25 minutes, until the dough is medium brown color.
- Slice and enjoy!
To submit your own recipe using Loveless Cafe ingredients, email email@example.com or post on social media with #MyLoveless!