As pretty as it is delicious, this summertime salsa recipe made with Loveless Cafe Corn Relish is perfect for entertaining and bursting with flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the corn off the cob.
- Place corn kernels and diced jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast until some of the corn kernels are darker in color, approximately 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and let refrigerate for at least 2 hours. The longer it sits, the better it gets!
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.