When s’mores meet biscuits… you’re left with the most delicious chocolatey goodness!
Servings: About 3 dozen biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a cast iron skillet with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together Biscuit Mix, sugar, and chocolate chips. Fold in buttermilk and vanilla. Mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- Place dough on a well-floured surface. Dust top of dough heavily with flour and knead per package instructions.
- Roll out biscuit dough to ½-inch thick with a floured rolling pin, adding flour to top of dough and rolling surface as needed to avoid sticking. Do not re-roll dough more than once.
- Cut out biscuits with a 2-inch cutter. Place biscuits in skillet with the sides touching one another and brush generously with melted butter. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes, rotating once about halfway through.
- While biscuits are baking, slice marshmallows into thirds.
- Remove biscuits from oven and brush with melted butter one more time. Top each biscuit with marshmallow and return to oven for 1 more minute to allow marshmallows to melt and brown.
- Top with graham cracker crumbs and serve warm.