The Mardi Gras festivities haven’t officially begun until you’ve made this Biscuit Pull-Apart King Cake! Made with cinnamon-sugar coated biscuit dough, then topped with a smooth glaze, this cake is surely a crowd favorite. Not to mention it looks pretty, too!
Make King Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Biscuit Mix per bag instructions. Roll dough into approximately 1-inch sized balls.
- Dip each dough ball into melted butter and place in a resealable plastic bag. Add sugar and cinnamon, then shake until all dough balls are coated.
- Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Distribute the dough balls evenly in pan, making sure they're packed close together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until dough balls are lightly golden and have puffed up.
- Flip over the Bundt pan to remove the cake. Let cool.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour glaze over cake until covered completely and top with sprinkles.