Biscuit Benie with Spicy Chocolate Sauce
As part of our National Biscuit Month Celebration, the Loveless Events culinary team created some new recipes using our Loveless Cafe Biscuit Mix. Here’s a new take on the classic beignet!
- oll Loveless Cafe Biscuit dough into 20 1/2 oz balls and coat in flour.
- Fry at 350°F in clean oil until golden brown, approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Drain and toss in powdered sugar.
- Plate with sauce on the side and a dollop of whipped cream.
Spicy Chocolate Sauce
- To make the sauce, mix heavy cream, butter, sugar and whiskey.
- Heat in a pot on medium heat until butter is melted and sugar has dissolved.
- Then add in the chocolate chips and reduce heat to low. Stir until chocolate is all melted and sauce is smooth.
- Finally, add the cayenne (use more or less to achieve desired spice).