Packed with pulled pork and cheddar cheese, these meal-worthy muffins make great sides and starters.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 24 Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. In a separate mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, sugar, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons Peach-B-Q Rub.
- Combine both bowls and mix well, then add parsley, green onion, and cheddar cheese.
- Coat inside of a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray and line all 24 tins with flour.
- Scoop 3 ounces of batter into each muffin tin.
- Roll pulled pork into ½-ounce balls and place in middle of batter.
- Top with a pinch of remaining Peach-B-Q Rub and bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Top each muffin with BBQ Sauce or serve sauce on the side.