A quick, fun meal to make for your goblins before or after they Trick-or-Treat!
Servings: 4 Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- While you are waiting on the water to boil, rinse peppers, slice off the tops and hollow out the insides, be sure to remove any seeds and white part inside.
- With a small paring knife cut out a jack-o-lantern face.
- When water is boiling, put the peppers and tops in and allow to cook for 5 minutes until peppers are tender.
- Remove from the water and set aside to cool.
- Mix together pulled pork, baked beans, and 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, mixing well.
- Fill each pepper with the mixture and place in a casserole dish.
- Replace pepper top back on top.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes until hot and desired tenderness.
- Remove top, add Cole slaw, and replace top again.
- Serve to your ‘goblins’ with BBQ sauce on side!