Loveless Cafe's BBQ Omelette
If you like breakfast and pulled Pork BBQ, this omelette is a perfect blend of both!
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until no whites remain, set aside.
- In a medium non stick skillet or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Pour in eggs and tilt pan so eggs fully cover the entire pan.
- As eggs start to set, use a rubber spatula to drag cooked eggs into the center of the pan.
- Tilt pan to let uncooked eggs fall to the edge of the pan.
- Once the bottom is set. but top is still a little wet, sprinkle the cheese, sauteed onions and pulled pork BBQ, over half of the omelette.
- Fold the other side over and slide omelette onto a plate.
- Drizzle top with BBQ sauce.