A Southern-inspired twist on the classic deviled egg, with Loveless Cafe Sweet With A Bite BBQ Sauce and Loveless Cafe Peppered Bacon. Recipe by Loveless Events Sous Chef, Lovanzia Allen.
Servings: 12 Servings
- Cut the chilled, hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the cooked yolk from the white; reserve yolks.
- Rinse the egg whites and carefully pat dry.
- Cook 3 slices of Loveless Cafe Peppered Bacon until crispy; cool, chop and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked yolks, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise and chopped bacon.
- Fill each egg white with a dollop of the prepared filling.
- Garnish top with BBQ sauce.
- Chill and serve.