BBQ Bacon Burger
Stack that Loveless Bacon high and smother with Sweet with A Bite BBQ Sauce for an extraordinary burger!
- Cook the bacon per package instructions and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl place your meat along with the dry rub, Worcestershire, and Dijon and mix well.
- Divide meat mixture into 4 equal portions (about 6 ounces each).
- Form each portion loosely into a 3/4 inch thick burger and make a deep depression into the center with your thumb.
- Heat your grill to medium high.
- Brush the burgers with oil.
- Grill the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3 minutes for beef and 5 minutes for turkey.
- Flip over the burgers, cook the beef until golden brown and slightly charred on the second side, 4 minutes for medium rare or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Cook turkey burgers until cooked throughout, about 5 minutes on second side.
- Place burgers in a pan to rest for a few minutes.
- Toast your burger buns if you like them toasted.
- Place the lettuce on the bun bottom, then the burger, tomato, onion and bacon (split the bacon into 4 portions).
- Pour the Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce over the bacon and top with the bun.
- You are now ready to indulge.