Everything tastes better with bacon, right? Especially when it’s made with our signature Loveless Cafe Applewood Smoked Country Bacon. Created by our Loveless Events team, these sautéed Brussels Sprouts make a quick and easy side dish that is packed with flavor.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 4 to 6
- Fill medium stock pot about three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil.
- Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water and blanch for 1 to 2 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Drain Brussels sprouts in a colander.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook until the sprouts turn golden brown (approximately 6 to 8 minutes).
- Add in cooked bacon, sprinkle with salt, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and cook for 2 minutes then stir in 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Remove from heat, pour into a serving dish, and drizzle with remaining balsamic vinegar.