Baked Brie with Fig Preserves
You’ll be the hostess with the mostess when you serve this delicious baked Brie dish, made with Loveless Cafe Fig Preserves and Spiced Pecans.
Servings: 8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Defrost one sheet of puff pastry for about 15 to 20 minutes. Unfold and flatten out.
- Place wheel of brie in the center of the puff pastry.
- Top with Spiced Pecans, dried cranberries, and Fig Preserves.
- Gather the edges of the pastry around the brie and gently squeeze the remaining dough at the top.
- Brush beaten egg on brie until fully covered.
- Place brie on a cookies sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite crackers.
Note: A cast-iron skillet can be used in place of cookie sheet to keep the cheese warm longer.