A little bit salty and a little bit sweet, these bacon-wrapped dates make the perfect party treat!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each piece of uncooked Loveless Cafe Applewood Bacon into 3 equal pieces.
- Roll the dates in each bacon piece, making sure the bacon seam is facing down. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place all on the baking sheet and sprinkle Loveless Cafe Dry Rub on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the bacon is nicely browned and crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and let cool before serving.