Bacon Pecan Toffee
This melt-in-your-mouth savory & sweet dessert feature Loveless Cafe Applewood Bacon and Loveless Cafe Spiced Pecans for an unbelievable flavor and textured treat!
Servings: 30+ Pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a 13x18 rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with oil.
- Lay graham crackers side by side in an even layer to fill the baking sheet perfectly (break pieces if needed). Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, and boil for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the vanilla, then carefully pour the mixture over the graham crackers. Use a rubber spatula to spread it, and work quickly before the toffee starts to firm up.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans and cooked, chopped bacon over the top and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until bubbling.
- Remove from oven, cool to room temperature, then transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator to cool completely (at least 2 hours).
- Once chilled, break into pieces and dig in!
*Note: You can store and serve the toffee chilled or at room temperature.