These tasty appetizers are a great game day treat. You can prepare this recipe the day before and pop them in the oven just before serving. Yummy!
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Sprinkle each steak cube with pepper and Loveless Cafe Seasoning Salt. Wrap each with a piece of Loveless Cafe Applewood Smoked Bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on foil-lined pan.
- For glaze: In a small bowl, stir Loveless Cafe Peach Preserves, mustard, garlic and cayenne together. If it’s extra thick, add a few drops of water. Brush evenly over bacon-wrapped steak bites.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp and glazed.
- Serve immediately.
- May serve with your favorite barbecue sauce or dipping sauce if desired. We like to use our Loveless Cafe Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce!