Infusing your own spirits makes any cocktail you serve that much more special. Bottle and package them with hand-written labels and they make great gifts for your friends. Play around with different flavors and see which ones work best in your favorite drinks. The sky is the limit! Here’s how to take your classic Bloody Mary recipe up a notch.
- Lace ice, infused vodka, and Mason Jar Mary Mix into a shaker. Shake well
- Pour over ice filled glass and garnish with bacon, celery, olive and lemon…Enjoy!
Bacon Infused Vodka
- Place three strips of cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon into a jar and fill with the vodka so the bacon is completely submerged.
- Let sit at room temperature for 12-24 hours.
- Over time, the small droplets of fat will start to separate and float to the top of the vodka.
- After 12-24 hours, place the jar of bacon and vodka in a freezer overnight.
- Using a funnel and coffee filters, pour the frozen bacon vodka through the filter to catch any droplets of fat.
- Replace coffee filters as necessary and once complete, filter the entire batch once more to ensure clarity.
- Add your infused vodka to a Bloody Mary bar at brunch for a treat everyone will love!