The sky is the limit when it comes to creative twists on the classic Bloody Mary, but we’re especially fond of making ours with bacon-infused vodka. And no Bloody Mary is complete without a delectable garnish, like our Applewood Smoked Country Bacon or Pickled Okra.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 1 Cocktail
- Place bacon into a large jar and fill with vodka so that it is completely submerged.
- Make sure lid is closed tight. Let sit at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours before placing in freezer overnight.
- Pour bacon-infused vodka into a bottle or clean jar using a funnel lined with a coffee filter to remove bacon and any fat droplets.
- Pour ice, bacon-infused vodka, and Mason Jar Mary Mixer into a shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass and garnish with bacon, Pickled Okra, and lemon.