The fact that scones are so versatile makes them an instant hit and a must-have recipe for your collection. This is a meal in itself complete with crispy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese and flavorful green onions all combined in individually-sized scones. Not only do these treats smell and taste great, they’ll look beautiful on any table for any meal!
Servings: 15-25 Scones, Depending on Size
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper, set aside.
- Blend together biscuit mix, brown sugar and salt in a mixer bowl with a paddle attachment.
- Add the cold butter (cubed) and mix until the mixture looks like fine granules (approximately 2 minutes).
- Add cold milk and blend just until combined.
- Remove dough from bowl and transfer to a well floured working surface (about 1/2 cup).
- Gently fold in bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions into the dough.
- Roll out the dough to approximately 1 inch thickness and cut into triangles.
- Place them on your parchment-lined baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven until golden brown.