Apple Butter Pumpkin Bundt Cake
This homemade bundt cake is a delicious fall treat! Apple butter, pumpkin and fresh apples make this unique cake incredibly enjoyable, especially with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bundt pan with baking spray, set aside
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs, white sugar and brown sugar until light in color and creamy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add oil and vanilla and beat for 1-2 minutes more to blend in the ingredients. Add pumpkin puree and apple butter; continue beating for 1 more minute to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredient to wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Fold in the apples.
- Carefully pour the batter into the greased bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack for about 40 minutes. Invert the bundt pan onto a serving platter and let cake cool further.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat, then stir in brown sugar and milk, and bring it to a boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in half of your powdered sugar.
- Let it cool slightly, then mix in vanilla extract and remaining powdered sugar. Add more milk if your icing is too thick.
- Drizzle over bundt cake and enjoy!