This homemade bundt cake is a delicious fall treat! Loveless Cafe Apple Butter, pumpkin, and fresh apples make this unique cake incredibly enjoyable, especially with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with baking spray, set aside
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together eggs, white sugar, and brown sugar until light in color.
- Mix in oil and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin puree and Apple Butter until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until well combined, careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the apples and pour batter into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack for about 40 minutes.
- Invert bundt pan onto a serving platter and let cake cool further.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk, bring it to a boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in ½ cup powdered sugar.
- Let it cool slightly, then mix in vanilla extract and remaining powdered sugar.
- If icing is too thick, add more milk.
- Drizzle over bundt cake and enjoy!