Music Fans Love the Loveless Cafe
They don’t call Nashville “Music City” for nothin’! There are fantastic musical performances all year ‘round here in Nashville, but when the warmer months come and the music moves outside, that’s when droves of fans make the trip to Middle Tennessee to see their favorite performers. While we’re especially known for our Country music, all the major concert tours show up in Nashville too. A few highlights:
- The Ascend Amphitheater season is already underway, and has a huge number of big name performers coming up through the end of September.
- The CMA Music Festival takes over Music City for four days in June and features all the biggest names in Country music.
- While not in Nashville, many attendees of Bonnaroo fly in and out of Music City for this 3-day festival, and spend some time checking out Nashville either before or after the music, since it’s so close by.
- Music City is home to Americana Fest in September.
- Nearby Franklin, TN will host the 3rd annual Pilgrimage Festival in September. Franklin is just a short ride on the Natchez Trace from the Loveless Cafe!
We’ve been known to host some live music here at the Loveless Cafe as well. We’ve featured performances in the Harpeth Room by some very talented musicians on the Loveless Cafe Team, and sometimes on a summer weekend you’ll find a bluegrass band or acoustic group performing outside!
Whatever style of music you prefer, one thing all music fans can agree on are the biscuits here at the Loveless Cafe! So regardless of what artists you’re coming to see in Music City, make sure you plan a meal with us too. We’d love to see you.