Find The Loveless Cafe Food Truck!07/17/2019
The Loveless Cafe Food Truck is officially on the road - perhaps you’ve seen it around town? We were in Centennial Park recently for our Food Truck Launch Party, and then we stopped by the WSMV studios for an appearance on Today in Nashville!.
If you haven’t had an encounter with our food truck yet, not to worry! We have a number of upcoming events where the Loveless Cafe Food Truck will be present and serving up our scratch made made classics. Here’s the current schedule:
- Sunday , August 18 - Sunday Brunch at Mayday Brewery
- Saturday, October 5 - Bacon Eggs and Kegs at First Tennessee Park, 11am-3pm
Here are some events we’ve done in the past:
- Saturday, July 27 - Music City Brewer’s Fest at Walk of Fame Park 5pm-9pm
- Tuesday, July 30- Nashville Sounds Baseball game at First Tennessee Park, Game at 7pm, truck arrival time TBA
- Saturday, August 3 - Nashville Scene’s Fest of Nashville at Capital View 4pm - 9pm
We’ll be keeping this post updated with any additional dates that arise, and also be sure to keep an eye on our social media channels for additional announcements.
In addition to these public festival appearances, the Loveless Cafe Food Truck is now available for private party bookings too! If you’d like some more information about having our food truck at your upcoming event, the Loveless Events team is ready to help. Please send an email to email@example.com with some details about your party, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Photos in the post by High Gravity Photography.