The Loveless Cafe’s Top 9 of 201901/02/2020
Happy 2020! Now that the holidays are passed and a new year is upon us, we’re taking a minute to look back at everything that happened at the Loveless Cafe during 2019. As we share the highlights of the past year, we’d also like to take a moment to thank everyone who visited us, shared a review on social media or made an order from our online store. Without your continued support, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do! With that said, here are the top-nine things that made 2019 special for us:
1) Food Truck Launch - That’s right, with the launch of our very own food track, we’re mobile! Keep an eye on this link to see where the Loveless Cafe Food Truck will be in 2020!
2) New Menu Items - We introduced things like our Country Breakfast Bowl, The Music City Platter and our Strawberry Fruit Freeze made with our Strawberry Preserves!
3) Made from Scratch - One of the biggest things Loveless Cafe visitors come looking for? The biscuits! We served over 3,000,000 of those baked beauties in 2019!
4) Well-traveled Biscuits - Did you catch the episode of Today with Hoda and Jenna this year where Willie Geist and Jenna Hager enjoyed some of our biscuits on air?
5) Packing-up Preserves - We shipped over 50,000 jars of our signature Peach, Blackberry and Strawberry Preserves this year - that’s a lot of fruit!
6) Voted Best Of - Readers of the Nashville Scene voted Loveless Cafe to the top in the Best Breakfast, Best Family Friendly Restaurant and Best Wedding Venue categories.
7) Thanks for Visiting! - A half-million times over! We were proud to welcome over 500,000 guests to the Loveless Cafe in 2019.
8) Marking Major Milestones - In January of 2019, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Loveless Barn.
9) Looking Good in Print - Did you happen to catch us on the inside cover of the Food Network Magazine October issue?