Biscuit Month: Random Acts of Love 2018
September is National Biscuit Month! In 2017, we delivered biscuits to local organizations that dedicate their time to serving others, which launched our annual “Random Acts of Love” program! This year, we’d like to continue to recognize more local organizations that give back to the community, and we want your help! Here’s what you need to do to make a nomination:
- Choose a local organization (small business, non-profit, or other groups) in the greater Nashville area to nominate.
- Post a relevant photo on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, tag us @LovelessCafe, and be sure the post is public so we’ll be able to find it.
- In the caption, tell us the name of the group you’re nominating and why they deserve a biscuit delivery from the Loveless Cafe!
- Nominations must include the hashtags #MyLoveless and #BiscuitMonth, and must be posted by Friday, September 7th to be considered.
We’ll randomly choose at least four groups to receive free biscuits & preserves for up to 50 people! Keep up with all of our Biscuit Month happenings on Facebook and Instagram.
“Random Acts of Love” 2018 recipients:
- Williamson County Animal Center
- Music Health Alliance
- Project Return
- Harpeth High School Best Buddies
- West Nashville Dream Center
Williamson County Animal Center
Music Health Alliance
Harpeth High Best Buddies
West Nashville Dream Center