Loveless Team Spotlight
Pastry Chef, the Loveless Cafe
1. When did you start working at the Loveless Cafe?
2. What do you like most about working at the Loveless Cafe?
I've never worked in such a friendly kitchen before. I truly enjoy working with the Loveless Cafe team.
3. Have you ever seen or met a celebrity while at work?
I snuck a peek out in the dining room when I heard Kevin Costner was eating my peach cobbler.
4. What’s your favorite item on the Loveless Cafe menu?
The grilled pork chops with peach preserves are so good, and the hot chicken, and the hashbrown casserole. And don't get me started on the desserts!
5. What's something fun or unique about you?
I have a degree in enviromental engineering from Syracuse University and went to culinary school at the world famous Opryland Hotel.