Servings: 25 small or 16 large brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 10-inch square cake pan, line the bottom with parchment paper, and grease the paper.
- Place the eggs, brown sugar, almond extract, and vanilla in a bowl.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, whip until thick and pale, about 5 minutes.
- Slowly beat in the melted butter.
- Stir the flour and cocoa powder over the mixture and fold it in.
- Fold in the walnuts, chocolate chips, and raisins.
- Turn the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the batter rises and sets but is still slightly soft to the touch. Let the brownies cool completely in the pan.
*To cut the brownies, briefly warm the bottom of the pan over low heat and invert the brownies onto a flat tray. Remove the paper and place a cutting board on top of the brownies. Invert them again right side up and use a large sharp knife to cut them into squares or rectangles.