close cooking mode
Servings: about 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 325. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream sugar and eggs together until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and blend.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add in batches to the mixer with the creamed sugar and eggs.
- Once the flour is combined, add 1 cup of chocolate chips and mix until blended.
- In a glass bowl in a microwave or on a double boiler, melt the 2/3 cup butter and 3 cups remaining chocolate chips until smooth.
- Remove the bowl of batter from the mixer and carefully fold in the melted butter and chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers until combined.
- Spoon or scoop dollops of batter on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and dust with powdered sugar (optional).